1. In accordance with the following user terms (“User Terms”), Limelight Movie Art, of 313 King’s Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5EP (“Limelight”, “we”, “us” or “our”) grants to you as an authorised user (“you”) of this Limelight website (“Website”) certain rights (as set out below) and in return you agree to comply with certain obligations.
2. Please read these User Terms carefully. They are a legal document and, by your use of the Website, you agree to be bound by these User Terms. They also provide certain information about sales by Limelight.
3. These User Terms should be read in conjunction with the Limelight Privacy and Cookies Policy which also apply to your use of the Website.
4. If you do not agree with these User Terms and do not wish to be bound by them, please exit this Website and do not use it in the future.
1. Limelight grants to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free licence to use all the material on the Website (including but not limited to: software, documentation, text, pictures, sounds, graphics, articles, video or audio clips, and advertising material) (“Limelight Material”) on the basis set out below.
2. You are entitled to view, copy, print, access, download and transmit (for the purposes expressly permitted in these User Terms) and store the Limelight Material for your own personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not:
3. Any product, process or technology referred to in the Limelight Material may be subject to other intellectual property rights of Limelight and are not made available to you by these User Terms.
1. Notwithstanding the limited rights granted to you above, Limelight retains all ownership, title and interest in all Intellectual Property Rights contained in the Limelight Material.
2. For the purposes of these User Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all vested, contingent and future rights of copyright, in any jurisdiction, including rights in pictures, images, text, video, audio, software programs, code and supporting documentation, rights in databases, patents, inventions, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), domain names, registered and unregistered design rights, all rights to bring an action for passing off, all rights in know how, trade secrets, techniques, processes, confidential information and any other legal rights protecting the confidentiality of any information or materials, all rights to apply for protection and to claim priority in respect of any of the above rights, and all other intellectual property rights in any jurisdiction, in any language and whether now known or in the future created pursuant to any of the laws in force in each and every part of the world.
3. LIMELIGHT and LIMELIGHT MOVIE ART are trade marks of Limelight. All other product names and company logos mentioned in the information, documents or other items provided or available on the Website may be the trade marks of their respective owners.
1. These User Terms are binding upon you immediately. You accept them by using this Website, and they will remain in force until the earlier of the following:
2. In the event that these User Terms are terminated for any of the reasons stated above, you agree to comply with the following obligations:
1. The Website is provided by Limelight on an “as is” and “as and when available” basis to you. You use the internet and the Website at your own risk.
2. Limelight makes no representation or warranty that the Website or services offered via the Website will be accessible, or useable by you or error free. Limelight uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website. The information, documents or other items provided or available on this Website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Limelight makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Limelight assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Website.
3. Limelight reserves the right, without notice to you, to remove any Limelight Material from the Website or to suspend or alter the operation of the Website or any of the services on the Website, at its sole discretion or for legal or technical reasons. Limelight may make improvements and/or changes to the information or documents provided or available on this Website at any time.
4. Limelight may make available to you information based on the opinion of Limelight. You should not rely upon any such opinion as a recommendation by or professional advice from Limelight of the goods or services in question.
5. The prices shown on the Website are accurate to the best of Limelight’s belief, but errors can occur and you should contact us by email, telephone or in person to confirm the availability or price of any item. The items are illustrated by way of invitation to treat not by way of offers capable of acceptance.
6. You should always inspect any item before agreeing to rent or purchase it, as although Limelight takes all reasonable care in describing and illustrating its stock accurately, you will be deemed to have seen and accepted any defect or inaccuracy which would have been revealed by a physical inspection of the item in question.
7. Limelight makes no warranties as to the resale or other future value of the items which it sells. You should be buying them because you want to enjoy them and not in order to make money on re-sale or by way of financial investment.
8. Limelight has used its discretion, best judgement and all reasonable efforts in collecting and preparing the information, documents (including copy, graphics, pictures, etc.) or other items provided or available on this Website, but any such information, document or other item is provided or available without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of completeness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights. Limelight hereby disclaims any liability to any person for any kind of loss or damage including, but not limited to, any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages caused by errors or omissions in the information, documents or other items provided or available herein, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause.
9. Your use and browsing of the Website is at your risk. Neither Limelight nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Website.
10. Whilst Limelight has used reasonable efforts in maintaining this Website virus free, it declines any liability for personal, financial or property loss or damage, especially direct, indirect, immediate or subsequent pecuniary loss, which may result from transmission or downloading of computer viruses. In particular, Limelight accepts no liability for hardware damage, loss of data, alteration of data, or downtime.
12. The express terms of these User Terms are in lieu of all warranties, conditions, undertakings, terms, and obligations implied by statute, common law, usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. You agree to indemnify Limelight against any claims, costs, expenses or legal proceedings caused as a result of your use of the Website or the services on the Website in contravention of your obligations. Further, in these circumstances, Limelight shall be entitled to treat the contravention as a material breach of these User Terms and terminate the User Terms and any access permission granted to you by Limelight immediately, without notice to you.
1. You may send a legal notice to Limelight, or any questions you may have concerning these User Terms, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notices will be effective within 3 days of receipt by Limelight.
2. Limelight may send you notice by general notice on this Website, by email to your email address on record with Limelight, or by post to the correspondence address on record with Limelight. Such notice will be effective if sent by email or posted on the Website, 1 day after the date it was sent or posted on the Website. If sent by regular post, it will be effective 3 days after posting by Limelight.
1. The following statutory rights apply only for EC consumers who purchase via this Website or otherwise by way of distance contracts. All other sales are final and non-refundable (subject to your consumer rights. If any item is received by you and is damaged or not as described, please notify us within three days, so that we can work with you to investigate your complaint and find a solution).
2. Any item so purchased can be returned for a full refund (less any additional delivery charges above standard) if you contact us to that effect within 14 days after you have received the item(s) and then return the item safely to us in the same condition as you received it.
1. Limelight reserves the right to add to or change the terms of these User Terms in its sole discretion without your prior consent. All changes to the User Terms will be effective once posted on the Website. Limelight will provide notice on the Website of any changes to the User Terms for 30 days after Limelight has posted the amended User Terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website or any of Limelight’s services available on the Website following Limelight’s posting of such changes will be regarded by Limelight as acceptance of the amended User Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the amended User Terms you should exit the Website and not access or use any of Limelight’ services on the Website in the future.
2. No variation or amendment to these User Terms by you is valid unless otherwise agreed by Limelight in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of Limelight and you.
3. If any part of these User Terms are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the validity of the remainder of these User Terms will not be affected.
4. Your use of the internet is solely at your risk and subject to all applicable laws, and Limelight has no responsibility for any information, software, services or other materials accessed or obtained by you using the internet. Limelight does not assume any liability for timely, trouble-free and uninterrupted access to the internet or the Website.
5. These User Terms do not affect any consumer rights that you may have under the provisions of any applicable law or regulation.
6. These User Terms shall be governed by the laws of England, and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Limelight makes no representation that any information, materials or functions included are appropriate for use in any other jurisdiction. If you access the Website you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.