1. Limelight Movie Art of 313 King’s Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5EP (“Limelight”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting your personal information and other data provided to us via the Limelight website (“Website”) or otherwise. Please read this Privacy and Cookies Policy carefully as it contains important information about the use of information that you provide to us. This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains what information Limelight collects about you, and how we collect and use your information, including setting out the circumstances where we could provide it to third parties. You should also read the separate User Terms and Terms of Sale applicable to this Website and our business.
2. Our Website may sometimes contain links to and from third-party websites. If you follow any such link, please note that those websites will have their own Terms and Privacy and other Policies. Please check those, and note that we have no control of, liability or responsibility for the content and/or activity of those linked sites.
1. To take advantage of some of our services you may be required to log on or register with the Website. We may use your Internet Protocol address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website. The information will be collected when you register with the Website.
2. We may use the information that we collect to personalise your experience on the Website, to help you log on in future and to continue to use the Website, and to help us select services or materials for inclusion on the Website that may be of interest to you. We may need to pass your information to third parties who help us to maintain, administer or develop the Website but, if so, that information is only given to those third parties for that limited purpose.
3. We may also monitor traffic patterns and usage of our Website to help us improve our Website design and layout. We may pass this information to our partners or other third parties but it will not contain any personally identifying information.
4. We may want to contact you to notify you of news about Limelight, new stock, changes to the Website, special events or new services or products that we think may interest you and by submitting an enquiry form you are, if you so indicate, agreeing to receive such communications, either by post or by email. Where you are emailing us with a specific query then you are automatically requesting that we contact you in response to your query, either immediately or at some point in the future. If, at any time thereafter, you change your mind and would rather not be contacted by us to receive such information, please send an email to that effect to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you want to update any of your information held by Limelight, you can send an email detailing the required amendments to email@example.com.
6. We reserve the right to store, access and disclose personal data or information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly, or to protect us or our users. We are required by tax/VAT regulations to ask for your name and address when purchasing items from us.
7. When we take your address we confirm that our only other use is to send you a very occasional physical mailing. Again, if you would prefer not to receive this, please send an email to that effect to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Limelight will not pass your details to any third party save for the limited purposes set out herein. We do not pass any details to any third party for marketing or commercial purposes.
1. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are placed by a website within a computer or device through your web browser, and which are then sent back to that website by the browser. They are designed to help a computer or device remember something that a user has done. They do not contain confidential information such as address, telephone number or payment card details.
4. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers navigate to and through our Website and the effectiveness of our marketing. You can find out how to opt out of these cookies here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. You have different options to manage the cookies on your computer or device, or change your cookie preferences, which you can usually do by changing your browser settings.
1. You acknowledge and agree that:
2. You consent to the use, storage, or processing of your personal information by Limelight (or any third party Limelight uses for carrying out credit checks) for the purposes of contacting you about Limelight stock or products or services in which you may be interested and carrying out any credit checks in the event that you enter into any financial transaction with Limelight on terms that make a credit check appropriate.
3. If ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction to provide any of your personal information collected by Limelight as described in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, you consent to Limelight providing such personal information to that court in accordance with the court’s instructions.
4. By using this Website, you expressly agree to the collection and use of your information as set out above for the purposes set out in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
1. We reserve the right to add to or change the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy in our sole discretion, without prior notice to you. If we change this Privacy and Cookies Policy, we will post the new Privacy and Cookies Policy on the Website, and it will become effective from the time of posting to the Website. Please visit this Privacy and Cookies Policy on a regular basis to make sure you have read the latest version and you understand what we do with your information. Wherever possible, we will give you notice of any changes prior to their implementation.
1. If you have any queries or problems with regard to this Privacy and Cookies Policy or the uses to which we put your information, please e-mail us at email@example.com.